As a family-owned and -operated business, Anderson’s Fine Jewelry is committed to providing the local community with superior customer service and high-quality products. We understand that jewelry is a representation of self-expression and special memories for many people and make it a priority to give each of our customers a personalized shopping experience.
We’re looking for someone to join our team full time and help continue our mission while building lasting relationships.
To ensure our valued customers receive the service they deserve, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging shoppers in conversation to gain better insight into their needs
- Sharing details and accurately presenting merchandise
- Answering questions, offering information and financing options
- Basic jewelry and diamond knowledge preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in email and word processing
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with custom design and CAD preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in retail/jewelry sales preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive wage + commissions (final pay rate determined and based on experience)
This is a full-time position Tues-Sat.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to: