Anderson’s Fine Jewelry is proud to be the community’s go-to destination for high-quality jewelry products and services. At our store, tradition is valued and we seek to exceed customer expectations while providing honest and fair treatment.
We’re currently looking to expand our team with a skilled bench jeweler who will use their talent to help restore jewelry to its original beauty and design one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Provide jewelry repairs that meet a high degree of excellence while maintaining an acceptable turn-around time
- Set gemstones
- Work closely with customers to achieve their vision on custom designs
- Inspect pieces for quality assurance
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must know all aspects of jewelry making and repairs
- Knowledge of stone setting, channel repairs, retipping, sizing
- Experience using a laser welder
- Strong communication skills
- 10 years minimum experience (preferred)
What we offer:
- Competitive wage (based on experience)
- Two weeks of paid time off (PTO) after working with us for one year
This will be a full-time position Tues-Sat that may begin as part-time.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com