TO REGISTER YOUR RING
• Visit: https://www.benchmarkrings.com
• Click the link "Register Ring" located at the top of the page
• Fill out the form completely using information provided on your receipt
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Benchmark Rings must be registered within 30 days of purchase, or the Lifetime Guarantee is null and void.
• Benchmark’s Lifetime Guarantee does not cover a ring that has been purchased in the incorrect finger size. Including if the finger size changes between purchase and delivery of ring.
• Benchmark must do the work on any size adjustment over 1⁄4 size in order to maintain your Lifetime Guarantee.
• All bands can only be eligible for resizing after 60 days of actual wear and due to a true finger size change.
• Any Third-party alterations to a band will automatically void the Lifetime Guarantee. Chipped or missing stones are only covered by Benchmark during the first 60 days of actual wear.
• Any damage, outside of normal wear and tear, will void the Lifetime Guarantee.
• Rolling rings, engagement rings and any rings with stones are not supported by the Lifetime Guarantee. Also, any customized styles or custom finger sizes are not supported.
The Benchmark Lifetime Guarantee is one of the features that defines Benchmark as a leader in the wedding band industry. If your registered ring ever needs to be resized or refinished, the Lifetime Guarantee will take care of this. In the event that material has to be added to complete the sizing process you will only be charged for the metal or stones that must be added. There may also be repair charges assessed dependent on the repair service that is requested. This will be determined by your retailer or trained professional at the time of your ring's assessment.
Shipping/service charges are the consumer/retailer’s responsibility. Benchmark reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice, and/or refuse any registration.